Friday, April 13, 2007

Deadline Friday

Hi guys, this is a short post because I'm deadline girl and have to have all revisions for UNLUCKY done in the next two weeks. Since I am also full-time job girl, I need every spare minute I can get, so no thinking up fabulously interesting blog posts. :)

Instead, I am going to provide you with a couple of links to things I find interesting/informative. I hope you enjoy.

JA Konrath's blog - A great wealth of information about the life of writing and the business of self-promotion

Stephanie Bond - Her articles for writers cover everything from technique to mental health.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kimber Li said...

Thanks, Jana. Hope you have lots of good coffee stocked up.
;)

Wendy Roberts said...

Stephanie Bond's home on the web has always been one of my favorite places. Now I have to check out your other suggestion.

Good luck on your deadline, although I know you'll do great.

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production