Saturday, July 29, 2006

What day is it in Atlanta?

Okay, I lost track of days. What the heck happened? Oh yeah, it's that whole having a great time thing. :)

So since last we talked, I've met with my editor and found out great things about my book - which aren't for public knowledge, so sorry, but I couldn't help but tease. My editor, Leah Hultenschmidt, is so nice and cute and wonderful and I am SOOOOOO happy to be working with her! (see how cute she is)

I went to the Dorchester dinner last night (my first official publisher party - YEA!) and had a blast. Met cool people like Gemma Halliday, who's first book, Spying in High Heels releases August 1st! She's one of the official Dorchester "mystery hybrid" girls, so if you like your reading with a cool blend of genres, check her out.

Attended a couple of helpful workshops and am frantically plotting more marketing schemes with my friend Colleen Gleason. We're single-handedly going to figure out self-promotion if it kills us.

Every night included drinking somewhere but it's all a blur now. I'm fairly certain Coors Light has seen an increase in profit since I've arrived in Atlanta.

More later - the RITA's are tonight!

No comments:

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production