Thursday, July 13, 2006

I've Got a Secret

I've got a secret - but it will be revealed on July 18th! What, you ask - what will be revealed.

Diana Peterfreund's debut novel

Secret Society Girl!!!!

Have I told you yet how excited I am about this book? No, you say - Impossible! But I will tell you again anyway.

I had the great fortune to "meet" Diana online years ago on the Harlequin boards. Five of us struggling authors formed a "secret society" of our own and we've been supporting and cheering each other ever since. So I couldn't be happier that the nicest, hardest working author I know has a huge debut launch and is going to be a mega star!!!!!

And I can say this with absolute certainly because I've already read the book!!!!

Diana is running contests until release date on her blog. Hop over and check it out.


Mark your calenders - July 18th - uncover the secret!

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I'm so excited for Diana and her debut! She has worked hard and it's great to see it paying off. =D

Jana DeLeon said...

Hi Kelly, it IS exciting! And just think, you get to do it too!

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production