Monday, July 16, 2007

Manic Monday

It's Monday again and I swear I don't feel like I've slept for a month. Well, maybe I haven't - not that good sleep anyway. So I wrapped up conference yesterday and am rushing around this morning like a chicken with my head cut off. Why, you ask - because I have to catch a flight at noon.

Yes, I haven't even unpacked my conference clothes and I'm throwing things into a carry-on for another training trip. I'm off to Tampa today, so I'm going to try not to complain as I really love Florida. I just wish I wasn't so tired, or sleepy. Maybe I can find a place to have dinner at the beach and that should make it all better.

I have goals for this week: Turn in my galleys (kinda have to do that one if I want any changes made), and polish and turn in my proposal to Kristin for submission to Leah.

I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing. For now, I'm off to print out a boarding pass - Hooray for first class upgrades!

More tomorrow from sunny Tampa.

3 comments:

Wendy Roberts said...

Jana, I don't know how you do it!! I got back from Thrillerfest in NYC days ago and I can't imagine hopping another plane for a month.

Jaye Wells said...

I second Wendy's comment. I'm brain dead today. Good luck getting the galleys done.

Jana DeLeon said...

Hi Wendy - I wish you had made conference. You definitely have to make next year.

And yes, the plane hopping this soon sucked. I think the reason I am able to do it is that I have no choice. :)

Jaye - thanks for the well wishes. I hope to finish galleys soon!

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production