Monday, June 25, 2007

Makeover Monday

So assuming you've had enough coffee - you might have noticed that my blog looks a little different. Well, that's not all. My entire janadeleon.com web prescence has had a makeover! I have to say I am absolutely thrilled with the work. The designer took the graphics that I loved and made it all sharp, professional and fun. Yeah! No more maintenance for Jana!

The web maven is Dawn and her company is Austin Designworks. If you're interested in a new website or a redesign on your old one, you could not do better than working with Dawn. We talked at length on Thursday about the redesign and here it is Monday - all done!!!!! She is a genius as far as I'm concerned - extraordinarily nice and professional and I've just been smiling all weekend while working with her. You can contact her at austin.designworks (at) yahoo.com or visit her website and check out what she has to offer.

If you contact her, please tell her I sent you and raved about her! She is super great and I'd love to see her firmly established in building website - if the majority are for writers, then good for us!

6 comments:

Jaye Wells said...

It looks great, Jana. I notice that Austin Design Works did Colleen Gleason's site too, which is also amazing. Will definitely keep them in mind when the time comes.

Jana DeLeon said...

Hi Jaye - yes, Dawn also did Colleen's site which is where I got her name. I loved what Dawn did with Colleen's so I figured she could do the same for me - and she did! I would definitely keep her in mind.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Jana, looks fab!! Love it!! :) :)

Wendy Roberts said...

Wonderful! I particularly love the little gators swimming about :)

Anonymous said...

The new design is very spiffy!

Jana DeLeon said...

Thanks, guys! I love it too. And it's such a relief to know I don't have to fiddle with maintaining it anymore. I could spend hours trying to move something 1/8 of an inch. I am soooooo not an html gal. :)

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production