Friday, June 08, 2007

How Do I Love Judy Blume?????


Let's face it - most of us grew up reading Judy Blume. She was every child's passage from one stage in life to another. Can any of us forget sneaking FOREVER into school and passing it around the locker room?

Brilliant author, Jennifer O'Connell put together an anthology on Judy Blume called (appropriately) EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT BEING A GIRL, I LEARNED FROM JUDY BLUME. My great friend and uber-talented author, Diana Peterfreund, was one of the contributing authors. Check out her blog about the release and see what she has to say.

I, personally, will be picking up this book this weekend! It's time to relieve some of those childhood memories.

Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday!

1 comment:

Jaye Wells said...

Can you believe I still haven't read FOREVER? I'm getting this book though.

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production