Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Wizard of Oz Syndrome

Bet you thought I was going to post something profound - something different and interesting.

Sorry to disappoint you. The only reason I have WoO Syndrome is because the air conditioner in my house broke Monday night and I'M MELTING!

You've got to love Texas heat.

The repair people claim they will be at the house today sometime between sunrise and sunset. But will they have a part? If not, I'm seriously considering sneaking the pets into a hotel so I can actually get some sleep. And with 3 dogs and 3 cats, that's a heck of a lot of sneaking.

So no library book today - I'm at work now and don't have one and at home, I won't turn on the lights to see in my office because - you guessed it - it's too damned hot!

Hopefully we'll have air conditioning and I'll be able to function better tomorrow.

No comments:

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production