Monday, August 27, 2007

Ugh - Monday

So sorry I disappeared last week. I have come down with laryngitis from too much drainage from too horrible of allergies and I had to be in class Thurs/Fri - not as a teacher but a student, which is certain death to me. I can't stand being in class. I'd rather read a book and take an exam than listen to someone talk. So I did a day and a half of tax law comingled with affordable housing law (riveting text, I can assure you), then I took a test on Friday evening.

Since I was feeling so horrible, I barely got up in time to make it to class, much less blog. I'm back to that not breathing while I sleep thing and it seems that I never really fall asleep well until about the time it's time to get up. Typical. So I didn't have time to post.

So now it's Monday and my voice is almost completely gone. I can whisper........but it's not even good enough to call the dogs. Of course, my regular doc is not open on Thurs/Fri, so I had to wait until today to even call for an appointment, then hope I can even get in.

Today is my official blog day over at KillerFiction, so go check out my post if you want a good chuckle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon.

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production