Monday, August 20, 2007

Draggin' on a Monday

It's Monday and I'm dragging! My flight on Friday night was cancelled, so I didn't get out of NY until Saturday. By the time I got home, I was really only interested in resting so we didn't do much of anything. Saw a movie on Sunday, though, and I'll give you a review tomorrow. Heck, I think I've seen about ten movies lately and haven't review a single one. Oh well, maybe I'll get to all of them one day. :)

Today is my official blog day over at the Killer Fiction Writer's Blog, so come over and visit. If you haven't had a chance to check out the contest info, please do so. There's an opportunity to win books from the KF Writer's, including ARC's of not yet released books - and yes, UNLUCKY is included in that contest. So hop over to our blog and check out my Monday post and the contest.

More tomorrow!

No comments:

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production