Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Lost Post and Other Aggravation

I had a big long post about my first day in LA and blogger ate it. So now I'm just not feeling re-creating it so it will have to wait until later in the week. Instead, I'm going to bitch since I'm in a testy mood after losing my blog post.

My bitch is one I've had before but apparently no one is listening. So here it is again:

If you have to pee every hour, do NOT sit on the inside seat on an airplane!

And for the record, I have traveled extensively and observed this and I have something to say. Women may take more time in the bathroom getting ready, but it is MEN who trapse up and down the rows of the plane to pee every thirty minutes. The only exception was the pregnant woman, but we're going to give her a pass.

So here's a couple of things to consider so that you're not a total ass.

1. If you know you have a bladder the size of a pea, then sit on aisle seats only.

2. If you are too inconsiderate to book early enough to get an aisle seat and you still know you have a bladder the size of a pea, then DON'T DRINK ANYTHING DURING THE FLIGHT!!!!!!

This ass next to me on the flight yesterday drank god knows how much soda, then makes me move to let him out. I was in a particularly interesting plot thought while writing on my new wip and was NOT happy that he made me lose my thought. Then he had to stand in line with 5 other MEN and it took a half hour before he was back and I could get situated again.

You know, when I was a kid and we went on vacation, my dad would say "make sure you go to the bathroom because we're not stopping." And by God, we could have been driving from Louisiana to Alaska but unless we needed gas, he wasn't pulling over. Now if a child (who probably does have a bladder the size of a pea) can hold it, why can't an adult??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People just don't have manners anymore. *hugs* on the aggravation.

Jana DeLeon said...

I agree. If everyone started considering someone outside of themselves, this world would be such a pleasant place to live. Oh well, here's to wishful thinking.

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production