Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Contest #2


I know, I know - Contest #1 hasn't ended yet.

Yeah, but technically, contest #1 is a shorty. The Contest #2 winner will be drawn on September 30th. So here it is - A Gator Gift Basket!

The gift basket contains a stuffed alligator (representing my alter-ego - The Insta-Gator), some items made in Louisiana, an alligator bottle opener necklace, a recipe book featuring cajun recipes from my family and a signed copy of Rumble on the Bayou!

Entry is the same for all the contest - just sign up for my newsletter. To sign up click here!

If you've signed up before, you are automatically re-entered in all contests, so don't worry.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

So cute, Jana! Good luck with the contest! =D

Anonymous said...

Love the 'gator! The other parts of the prize are darn cool, too! :)

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production