Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy Week

Sorry I haven't been blogging regularly, but it's been a really busy week! I've been working overtime on my book, and was just about to release the new accounting guide at work when I discovered product had changed the branding on the software and now every single screen shot has to be redone - at least two days worth of cutting and pasting and resizing and mumbling and cussing and groaning. Lovely.

And if that wasn't enough, my air conditioning doesn't work. Ugh. It was hot last night and humid so I turned on the AC, but after two hours it hadn't even lowered the temp by a single degree. So I shut it off. No sense paying more for being hot. So AC man comes tomorrow - yeah! But I think I've decided that new houses have far more issues than existing ones.

On the good news front, I am continuing on my thin, sexy bitch journey but ran into a bit of a problem. I've apparently lost a lot of weight and fairly fast so the other day I noticed my thigh (which is much thinner now) jiggles. HORRORS!!!!!!! I was just about to decide that there was no alternative in life but to be fat and taut or thin and jiggly, so I did what anyone does in an emergency situation - I googled.

I found out that if you lose weight rapidly, the skin takes a little time to catch up, so that's part of the problem (I hope). The other thing is weight lifting. I need to lift weights and get some more muscle. More muscle = less jiggle.

So I bought a home gym and some home gym installation guy is coming Saturday to set it up. So that will give me a treadmill, home gym, aerobic dvd's and a big living room to do them in. I have absolutely no excuses for not getting thin.

So how's your week been?

No comments:

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production