Friday, March 07, 2008

Weird Weather Redux

Well, just when you thought it was safe to plant flowers, it snowed again in Dallas. That's twice in one week. What in the world???????

In other news, the Ghost-in-Law edits are going fine and I'm really pleased with what I have so far. I've sent the first third out to my critique partners and can't wait to see what they think.

Also, I got an offer for foreign rights for UNLUCKY. So looks like it will be published in Dutch along with RUMBLE. I wonder what they'll do with the covers.

I've got a big weekend planned - girl's night tonight with my cp's, then shopping tomorrow and I'm still painting - fun, fun, fun!

Well, must run and write some technical documentation - I'm knee deep in a training guide for accounting software - riveting text. :)

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Wendy Roberts said...

I love the title Ghost-in-Law! Sounds like another great Jana book. Congrats on the foreign sale on Unlucky :)

Michele L. said...

Ooo...a new book! I can't wait Jana! All right, a girl weekend! I have a best friend, Micheline, who I love to hang out with. We have a blast whenever we go shopping, movies, plays, etc. Have a blast hanging with your friends!

Michele L.

Anonymous said...

I love the Ghost-in-Law title too!

This weather is making me crazy. It's snowing here again, too.

Anonymous said...

Have a fun weekend with the girls. It snowed here for 4 hours but didn't stick. M

Jana DeLeon said...

Thanks, Wendy - I love the title too and I hope everyone loves the book!

deseng - I love girl's weekend! It's such a blast, right? Have a great weekend yourself!

Tori - Crazy weather, right? Stay warm and watch a movie or something!

Thanks mom!

Anonymous said...

a training guide for accounting software - riveting text. :)

There's no accounting for text/taste!

Jana DeLeon said...

lol bookmobiler!

 
An Austin DesignWorks Production